Mar 22, 2021
Fighting Apathy -
FAITHFUL (1 Timothy 3:2)
1. I follow strict moral boundaries to ensure my fidelity.
2. My wife would say that I consider her the most important person to me.
MODERATE (1 Timothy 3:3; Titus 1:7)
1. There is no food, drink, or foreign substance that has mastery over me.
2. I am not overweight for my age, body type, and height.
PEACEMAKER (1 Timothy 3:3)
1. People tell me that I am a team player who works well with others.
2. When I have a problem with someone, I go to them instead of ignoring it.
DISCIPLINED (1 Timothy 3:6)
1. I exercise at least 3-4 times a week.
2. I do not engage in gossip or negative talk.